EUROMILLIONS is BACK and there’s another chance of winning a life changing sum of money in tonight’s mega draw.
Tuesday’s lottery game, which takes place between 8.15pm and 8.30pm, will see Brits play for a chance to scoop the top prize of £33million.
And shortly before the mammoth EuroMillions draw, Thunderball also returns at 8pm with a chance to bag a cool £500,000 jackpot.
The numbers for both games will be published on our blog in real time.
Please gamble responsibly. And when the fun stops, stop.
Read our Lottery live blog below for the latest results and updates…
National Lottery: Weekly timetable
Below is a handy timetable for all UK lottery games including Lotto, EuroMillions and Set For Life.
There is a draw 6 nights a week.
Tonight will see the return of the Lotto and the Thunderball.
The draws will be at 8pm and 8.15pm.
What happens to unclaimed EuroMillions prize money?
If no UK players come forward within 180 days then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated while it is held in trust, goes to National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
The National Lottery have said: “Our players change the lives of individuals as well as communities by raising, on average, over £33 million for National Lottery-funded projects every week.”
Helpful tips to help you win
- Avoid computer picks. It lowers your odds of winning.
- On scratchcards try buying 10 of one ticket instead of several different tickets.
- Mix it up – Never play all one-number groups.
- Don’t pick all odd or all even numbers.
- Don’t play patterns.
- Avoid anniversaries, birthday’s and dates.
- Don’t Copycat – Avoid playing winning numbers that have been drawn before, because every combination has a chance of coming up once every half a million drawings.